Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ice Ice Baby!


Yes! A day off! I'm so happy! It's better than calling in sick. It's the perfect scenario. Unfortunately, this may mean that we have to make it up later on. I don't think we have any built in days. But I tell you, this is just what I needed today. It's the best Valentine's Day EVER! No kidding.
I haven't even gotten out of my pajamas, but I've gotten a lot done. I slept in, I made a latte and ate a leisurely breakfast, made a cake, started some sort of drawing, cleaned a little, took out the trash, ate lunch, and even tried to listen to "W" speak (although I hated every moment of it, I can't stand to look or listen to him, and from now on I'm going to have to look for the transcripts of any of his speeches on line for the rest of his time in office... which by the way is going to be stormy by the sounds of it.... and the hair keeps growing). There's also been some internet using, and tv watching...
It's been like a mini vacation. I've been thinking about going out and walking around a bit. But, I'm in no rush. Ahhh, this should be prescribed.

No comments: