Friday, February 02, 2007

While unpacking.........

I realized I had way to much stuff
I don't ever need another candle holder...ever
I still can't find my dishes
I have lots of art supplies, photos, and strange memorabilia (why did I keep things?)
I walked up 3 flights of stairs more than I can count
I love my hardwood floors, but sad that 80% of it has to be covered
I love my dining table even though it's heavy
I still have to move all my books
Everything will fit somehow
I broke a glass and cut my foot...first time ever!
Even washing cutlery is fun in a new place!
I need a dresser and places for people to sit
I can't wait to cook my first meal
I love that there is a nice grocery store a stones throw a way from my apartment
With a huge wine and cheese selection!
There is a coffee shop down if you turn left or right.
And....... a William Sonoma
I'm 6 blocks from King Street
I think it's worth the price I'm paying
I can't wait for visitors
Hopefully I won't move for a long time to come

I need sleep.....................

No comments: