Friday, July 20, 2012

Mr. Warhola

What an intense day at the Warhol museum. I've never seen so many of his. Ideas before. My eyes are tired, my ears are tired and my. Rain is tired. His videos just capture people, but it makes me question why. Since I'm In the car, on my phone, driving through the green pennsylvanian landscape, I can't really go into detail about all the thoughts that are going on in my head. Plus there was so much others stuff I saw. I'll post some random pictures later, and try to explain a little bit about all that I saw and experienced. What I will say is that I'm impressed with all the art that's floating around in Pittsburgh. It's a lot to take in, I don't understand a lot of it, but it makes me curious all over again, reinforces some ideas that I have, and provided me with some inspiration.... I love multiples!!! (more to follow on that). Anyway, back to dc, I miss my bed. Tomorrow, I hope, will be a painting day.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Again ....editing needed, sorry. I can't type on my phone very well.