Saturday, April 07, 2007

Did you know?

Something I didn't know . There is a "March Madness" for beers and lagers. Some guy came into the store today looking for the winner for the beer ""March Madness". Yeah, I didn't know, but now I do, and so do you! Can't remember what the name of the winner is, but it won.

Ahh, tired from working today. I tried 4 different wines. One, not to my taste. A lot of people liked, particularly men. I could taste what they were getting at.. sense of leather. Not what I like in a wine. But I did like a couple of the other wines and even bought a bottle of the shiraz. We'll see how it goes with what I like to eat.

Tomorrow is Easter. Not really something I have celebrated in recent years. Last year at this time I was in Siwa, desert camping. What a difference a year makes. The year before that? I think I was at the beach! This year I'm selling wine. Well, that's ok. Next year, who knows what will be going on.

I just want the weather to get better again. I can't believe we had snow today. It's the middle of APRIL!

No comments: