Wednesday, April 11, 2007

End of the week is almost here..

And it can't come fast enough.....

It's been rough this week. So much going on, and for the most part I'm keeping busy. However, sleep is not happening anymore. And I can't function properly... not to mention the continuous circles under my eyes... ugh..

I had my wine job today, so you know what that means................... Da da da da da da da... WORD OF THE DAY!

Valpolicella- (I actually know this one) Italian wine made from what else, Valpolicella grapes. If you lke Chianti give this a try.

Anoher tip-- if you like a "fruity" wine that's red, choose a young wine like an expensive burgandy, or a grenache, or a French pinot noir.

Well, Friday I'm headed up to New Jersey, yeah that's right, the Garden State, and where they drink wuter, not water. My grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago, and the funeral is on Saturday. I guess that's why this week is so hard. It will be good to see the family, it's just a shame that it has to be this way.

Anyway I better finish watching LOST and go to bed.

No comments: