Friday, April 27, 2007

Here's an option

Lately, I've been walking and jogging around the neighborhood and looking at real estate. For fun, I decide to pick up a paper in front of a small row house just to see..... I don't know why I do this to myself, because I already know the answer....

Well, it's a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths, 1400 square feet... good size kitchen.

Then.... I look at the price $779,000.

YEP! That's what I'm dealing with here. I'm a teacher, can't afford a place to live where I teach. At this point I would be willing to buy a windowless basement to not pay rent anymore. It's just too bad I can't.

Other options.. Well, of course there are other options. I could inherit a million dollars from some long lost relative, I could become famous, I could marry a dying billionaire (and then live where ever I want to), and of course I could just move. So I guess I better enjoy where I am for the moment..... before the rent gets raised...

No comments: