Wednesday, October 04, 2006

At least I'm alive

The computer is killing me. I can't connect properly to the server. And I have work to do.

The kitchen is filthy. I won't even begin to tell you what was crawling on the floor yesterday. It's enough to make anyone nauseous. But let me just tell you this. Remember that show, "You Can't Do That on Television". That kid show that the friendly neighbors to the north produced and gave us locker jokes like: "Hey Christina" "Yea, Alistair" "Did you hear the one about...?"

Anyway, there was also the "I don't know" slime gimmick, and then who could forget Bart's burgers... was it Bart? Anyway, what they always talked about during that skit, always grossed me out. He always served a special dish.... remember what it was called? Well, I do, and that's why I couldn't eat dinner last night. I don't understand how she lives like she does. Needless to say, I called 4 apartment buildings to inquire about places to live. I just can't be happy there. It's not worth it at all.

This morning there were still ants crawling on the table. It's disgusting. It's been weeks. I couldn't even eat my breakfast. It just stresses me out. It's unnecessary. If she would spend more time caring for her home, she'd probably feel more happy too. I know how I'm going to feel more happy... I'm going to move.

I'd love to buy a place down here and I am going to look into that After all, it's a buyers market right now. However, it may require me to move further out. We'll see how it goes.

Enough ranting for one day. I get to go the National Geographic Society tonight. I'm really excited about that. There's a reception and a speaker. I've never been there, but I hear it absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

Grant said...

When you said cereal without ants I thought that was an Egypt analogy.