Monday, October 02, 2006

opps

r that amount of time and not going anywhere.

Ok, so I guess my sentence, or my blog, kind of got cut off yesterday. It's probably my fault. I was a bit distracted. It was just one of those days. I spent a couple of hours driving to my parents house, and then just hung out and decided to get on the internet while I was there. It's free and all. And there, and fast.

It was actually a beautiful fall day in the DC area yesterday. I always go on the GW parkway, and it goes along the Potomac River. The water was glistening. The clearest sky. The monuments looked like they actually beamed. It was a picture perfect day. I wish I had my camera, and I would have stopped along the way to take a few pictures. You could see all the monuments, and even the Washington Cathedral in the background along with the old buildings of Georgetown. I told my parents that I wished they had come down instead of me going up there. But, then I never would have been able to stop at the Catoctin Mountain Orchards. I love that place. It's been there for years. And it's a place my family used to stop on the way to my grandparents house, back in the day. Good memories. They still give out free apples. And now they've added more canned goods and jars of their delicious preserves. They have the best apples, and the best apple cider. APPLE CIDER! I love that stuff.

It's been an up and down weekend, but I guess it's something to build on. This week I have a lot of plans to get moving, on moving again.. Not far away, just my own place. I think as soon as I do that, I'll be much better off.

Ok, back to work. It's Monday for sure. Looks like Monday, feels like Monday.. I hope the week goes fast.

No comments: