Friday, October 20, 2006

it didn't go down well........

So I told my housemate this week. And it didn't go well. I'm giving her as much time as I can for her to find a new person. I started off by telling her what I was doing and my reasons for moving... NOT ABOUT HER AT ALL. But then she brought on the guilt and outright asked me what she could have done to make it better basically. So I told her a few basics. Then she criticized me and spoke down to me and blamed me that I can't communicate. I was really upset. Granted, I don't like confrontation and I am a bit passive when it comes to certain behaviors of people I'm around. But she's not very approachable, and I felt like I was between a rock and a hard place. Not to mention it's her house. I'm not on equal footing with her. I could go on. But I think it's done now. She needs to get over it. And I need to just lie low for the next six weeks. I am sure this is the right decision.

It's the weekend! Museums this weekend, a birthday party, and maybe driving up to my parents....... I love weekends............

No comments: