Friday, October 06, 2006

Yep, it's Friday

So I can't really check my e-mail today, but I seem to be able to put out a short blog. I can't get on the server for my school district, so I can't do any work. Quel dommage.... Anywho, it's raining up a storm over this way. Which I have to say is kind of a welcome sight to me. Even though (you're going to laugh at this) I left my window open in my car and my driver seat is soaking wet. Yep, never done that one before. I have no idea how I forgot, or got disracted, it must have been that huge package I saw on the doorstep from Amy and Travis, and I couldn't look away, there-by forgetting to put my car window all the way up. So, needless to say, I get in my car at o-dark-thirty (as my dad used to say) and I sit, thinking my car is cold. NO!!! It's wet, silly. I immediately have to run back up two flights of stairs, grab some towels, change my pants, and figure out how to keep myself dry. I ended up putting two towels down and then set my raincoat over it, and I managed to keep semi-dry. My poor car. It's brand new. For sure it's going to smell now. I was doing so well.

And, didn't get coffee today. But classes seem to be going smoothly today, hung up some art work. It isn't all bad. It just started off rather bad. But it's gotten better. Always look on the bright side of life (whistle....).

Today I get to see an apartment! How exciting. I think if it seems clean and decent I'm probably going to take it. I wouldn't be able to move there until around the end of December, so I would have to suffer through the ants and what-nots at the other place. I think she might suspect that I'm looking. I mean, come on, I never ever cook! EVER. What does she think I eat. I think she makes up stories in her head about me. Ha, who knows. I don't know how someone could actually be so clueless to think that this is actually working for me. It works for her. It's her house and she's making a lot of money off of me for doing nothing. I shouldn't sound harsh. She's a nice person. She does a lot. But it's as plain as the nose on my face that it's not working for me. The place that I'm looking at is spacious, and is cheaper than where I live now, and it would probably balance out with a few added utilities. So I'm happy about that. Plus it's either a one bedroom or two bedroom, can't remember which right now... So Pattersons...Welshies.... you could come back and visit this summer and you'd have a room!!
Ok, the bell for lunch rang... it kind of sounds like big Ben..

No comments: