Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Possibilities

Do you see a pastry chef in your future? You might. I'm seriously thinking about applying to culinary school to be a pastry chef. Not sure where yet, and it probably won't be until 2008! But it's something I am seriously thinking about. I have to get some experience working in a bakery, or some kind of food industry. So I haven't quite figured out where, but I'm looking. There's a bakery up the road and I think I might just ask if I can work there for basically free.... So, we'll see. I'm thinking of the Culinary Institute of America or Johnson and Wales University, or some school in Boston.... I don't know. But, I'm investigating. Some schools are really expensive, so it would put more school loans on top of school loans. Not something I'm excited about....but if there's a will there is a way.

Keep warm out there folks...

No comments: